This Baby Einstein Discover and Play Center is an exersaucer with great primary colors and plenty of fun things to keep your child's attention, but we ran into some problems. Let me...
This Baby Einstein Discover and Play Center is an exersaucer with great primary colors and plenty of fun things to keep your child's attention, but we ran into some problems. Let me say I love Baby Einstein products. The things that teach your kids about their surroundings and help them develop are what attracted me to this item for my 1st child.
- Loved the flashing animal buttons that made animal sounds and music.
- She enjoyed the rolling wheels that made different sounds.
- We had fun with the dragon puppet
- She enjoyed moving the rubber chunky balls back and forth over the arch.
From a mom's perspective:
- I was discouraged that because my daughter was petite. This Baby Einstein exersaucer was too big for her even when she had developed control of her neck and sitting. We put a pillow and folded blanket under her feet and she made due with that. My son was bigger at that same stage so he fit just fine.
- The Sunshine attachment worked great until Abby got old enough to want to chew on it, so she pulled it to her mouth. It came unattached after about 2 weeks, and would not stay attached. Because I was concerned about the detached pointed end, I just had to leave it off for her and my son later.
- I personally had a hard time getting all the spit-up cleaned off the small nooks and crannies, but perhaps that was my error more than the design of the product.
Overall it lasted through 2 kids even with the detached part. The colors were great for my kids attention. It kept them safe and occupied while I did housework. And I still love Baby Einstein products. I remain very neutral about recommending this item, because while I had some complaints/concerns, my kids loved it.
I purchased the Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer for my daughter and she enjoyed every minute in it. It was a heck of a job getting it put together, though. My sister in law still talks about that night I had her put it together, b/c of course I'm not, lol! There's not much to say except it kept her entertained, so it did it's job!
For his first Christmas my son (now three and a half) got the Baby Einstein discover and play activity centre. He was only four months old, but friends had told us that it was their best baby buy so we trusted them and we bought it for him. He was obviously too small at that age to stand on his own, but that would soon change. It became an integral part of my morning routine and at times it was an absolute life saver for me as a new mum still trying to find my feet.